slepa kura.

... an moja štorja žalostna je, str'šnu, prou rjes, za krepat uad smjeha ...

Thursday, July 12, 2007

I feel prestranek.

BOGU ZA RITJO

»that's excatly what he said!«
they told me just one year ago
and little boy claimed you are his dad
as if it hurts now that I know

the truth is that in those 10 days
I saw you only twice or so
once you seemed like from outer space
the second time you said hello

you seemed to me like a big tree
except that you showed no signs of life
I heard weird things and nodded »I see ...
terminator is your second wife ...«

although you never said a lot
and your face never showed a thing
one day I was pretty shocked
when you turned and said »bon apetit!«

as I said 1 year has passed
a lot has changed, no-one's the same
to come back here I have been asked
I'm broke, you see, and so I came

new faces here, the place has changed
you moved next-door, your wife as well
the only ryhme I find is »engaged«
and one that goes with that is »hell«

I've come so far with telling this
but here comes the important part
as complicated as it is –
the story needs another start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home